Top 10 Reasons To Enroll At Cosmetology School!
There are so many reasons to attend our beauty schools in the Greater Chicago area. We barely had a chance to tell you all about our incredible added benefits to your cosmetology training at Empire Beauty School so we thought we’d list a few of our favorite reasons for you to enroll today!
1. Location, Location: With three locations in the Chicago area, you’ll enjoy the convenience of school and access to public transportation such as the Metro Station Train and local eateries, shops and more.
2. Character: You can expect Empire Beauty School to provide you a high-quality education and have peace- of-mind that Empire has 75 years of educational experience in cosmetology.
3. Curriculum: Empire Beauty School students use the CLiC (Certified Learning in Cosmetology) educational system. This unique curriculum features a step-by-step guide for our students’ success.
4. Benefits: Students gain added benefits from Empire’s Nxtbook and Whiteboard technology which is a digital teaching method to enhance your learning experience.
5. Standing: Our hair schools are NACCAS accredited which means we maintain high standards for you.
6. Equipment: Empire students learn on salon equipment so they have first-hand knowledge of how to operate professional equipment found in modern salons.
7. Funding: Our Financial Aid Department offers various packages to help you afford your education. We’ll help you find what loan or funding you qualify for and is available to you.
8. Experience: You’ll enjoy our Student Salon atmosphere where you’ll work on real clients for a real world experience to complement your education.
9. Accommodating: As a student at any of our three Greater Chicago area schools, you’ll have the option to attend classes either day or night. We offer evening classes because we know you have a job, a family and a life outside of your education.
10. Networks: Empire maintains an affiliation with thousands of salons nationwide so you have greater ease in finding your first job after you graduate.